NEHYL does not now organise these courses - please contact your County FA office and ask to speak to the Referees Development Officer.
• Courses cost between £85.00 and £130.00.
• Scale fees apply, according to your age at the time of taking the final exam
• Course is for those aged 14 and up and will be run over multiple sessions.
• The number and frequency of course sessions can vary, but the ‘standard course’ usually involves between 8 and 12 sessions of 3 hour duration spread over as many weeks.
• There is an exam at the end which has to be passed and when passed will make you a Level 9 referee. Thereafter you’ll have to successfully referee 6 eligible games (9 v 9 or 11 v 11 format) to become a Level 7 Referee (which is the ‘standard’ level for most Referees.